If you’re looking for some Summer fun for your kids, you’ve got to check out the Little Tikes Fountain Factory Water Table!
I’m not a huge fan of stuff. I will always opt for an experience versus spending money on something that goes into my house. However, I cannot recommend adding a water table to your children’s life more! It’s easily one of the most used toys we have and they’re always sad when it goes away for the Winter season.
5 reasons why Mom loves the new Little Tikes Fountain Factory Water Table is worth getting:
1. It’s a great way to keep your kids cool when it’s hot. It doesn’t require as much supervision as a pool, and is a wonderful sensory tool for little hands.
2. The Fountain Factory Water Table is an awesome STEM activity! After the initial set up (be warned, it took me about 40 minutes) your children can experiment and switch the tubes around. They can force the water to come out one area and then direct it a completely way.
3. It can be used as a group activity or played with solo. There’s room for all three of my littles to play and work on their sharing skills, but it’s also wonderful for independent play.
4. It’s great for kids of all ages! My two year old is very happy to simply splash around the bottom of the table with a boat, but my boys are more into cause and effect. They’re all about the science!
5. It’s affordable! Priced at under $100, it’s one of the less expensive backyard options for Summer time fun! It’s also easy to move around from place to place.
What do the Bechard Five babies say?
Noah (6 years old): “I like making water tornados on the top spout and at the bottom.”
Asher (5 years old): “I like that I can make it spray in all different ways.”
Ella (2 years old): “I get all wet!”
There you have it, folks. Direct from the kid testers themselves. You can pick up the Little Tikes Fountain Factory Water Table at your local Canadian Toys R Us. Big thanks goes out to Little Tikes for sending the kids this item for review!